Led by a nationally recognized, multidisciplinary team of experts offering Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient levels of care.
- There is no single way to cure the complex emotional issues that lie at the heart of eating disorders, depression or anxiety. The heart of Insight programming is customized treatment plans and a variety of care levels.
- A monthly opportunity for family, friends and partners to observe and participate in a 3-hour intensive outpatient group with MAP or MERIT clients.
- Dr. Tyler has extensive experience with in eating, mood and anxiety disorders in adolescents and adults. She has trained and practiced in adult psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and pediatrics.
- MERIT is an intensive program for individuals with eating disorders, where we integrate individual and group treatment to help individuals effectively work towards recovery.
- When persistent behavior or mood disorders are keeping you from getting more out of life, Insight provides exceptional mental health care.
- Binge Eating, Compulsive Overeating and Behavioral Non-Diet Weight Management Program for Adults
- Child and teen eating disorders, mood and anxiety, and adolescent intensive weight management.
- Insight Behavioral Health Centers' Residential treatment program for adults with eating, mood and anxiety disorders.