The Mood and Anxiety Program (MAP) is a multi-disciplinary, comprehensive behavioral health program within Insight Behavioral Health Centers. We begin the therapeutic process during the initial assessment and our trained clinicians appropriately place clients in a treatment program that best suits his/her needs and recovery. Within MAP, we offer the following levels of care: individual therapy, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
We treat individuals diagnosed with:
- Depressive Disorders including Major Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders (Generalized, OCD, Panic)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma: Childhood and Adult sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
- Attachment Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Co-occurring Substance Abuse and Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Co-occurring Eating Disorders and Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder due to recent changes, transitions, or losses
- Grief and Complicated Grief
Several specialized tracks are available to help clients with their individual needs. They are:
- Trauma Track
- Anxiety Track
- Co-Occuring Substance Abuse Track
- General Intensive Outpatient Program Track
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Track
- Partial Hospitalization Program Track
Our staff comes from a variety of training and certification backgrounds. We have a multi-modal and complementary staff comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, masters-level counselors, registered yoga therapists, registered dieticians, art and expressive therapists and marriage and family therapists.
Insight offers extensive programming during days, evenings, and weekends, making it easy for patients to get the help they need to recover. Clients can keep working with existing providers since Insight welcomes collaboration with external clinicians.