Insight's Dr. Ellen Astrachan-Fletcher contributes to Chicago Tribune's Jenniffer Weigel piece on how to deal with after the party.
News / Events
- Feinberg School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Northwestern University.
- Listen to iBehaviorCoach Matt Lawson Interview Insight's Dr. Lisa Oldson.
- Susan McClanahan was given the honor of being chosen to be part of the Chase Women's Business Symposia
- Katherine Zwick of “Insight Behavioral Health Centers” talks with WGN anchors.
- Dr. Ellen Astrachan-Fletcher from Insight Behavioral Health Centers advises both parents and college-bound students on how to transition into the first year of college.
- Two of Chicago’s leading obesity medicine physicians have joined Insight’s medical leadership team to oversee this expanded, medically supported programming for both adults and adolescents.
- Host Katie Kijowski interviews Dr. Julie Friedman on the dangers of chronic stress and stress relief tips in light of National Stress Awareness Month.
- Insight's Ashley Solomon contributes to this Crain's Chicago Business article about the downsides of Juicing.
- Member of the Year Award is given to individual members who have made a significant contribution to the overall mission of the organization.
- Insight's Julie Friedman contributes to this Time piece where doctors' groups are urging ob-gyns to have those difficult conversations with women: lose weight or put your pregnancy at risk.
- To lose weight you first have to gain a deep understanding of your state of mental health. Getting fit and healthy is a mind game, and if you don’t know how to play, you won’t lose.
- Dr. Julie Friedman discusses the popular myths and misunderstandings surrounding binge eating disorders. She also chats about how overly thin people are making the majority of our population feel worse about themselves rather than better.
- The link between obesity and infertility is well documented. Insight’s new Intensive serving couples struggling with both weight and fertility issues is now available in Northbrook.
- Renowned Chicago eating disorder specialist to lead study to find new treatment mix for the deadliest of all mental health disorders.
- In our modern-day world, drive-thru servers become our dear friends, the Starbucks barista knows our morning order, and we can't even recall what we had for lunch.