Dr. Susan F. McClanahan is a licensed clinical psychologist and the President and Founder of Insight Behavioral Health Centers.
- Dr. Tyler has extensive experience with in eating, mood and anxiety disorders in adolescents and adults. She has trained and practiced in adult psychiatry, child & adolescent psychiatry, and pediatrics.
- Lynn Gettleman Chehab is a board certified fellowship-trained pediatrician at NorthShore University Health Systems and a staff physician at the School-Based Health Center at Evanston Township High School.
- Lisa Oldson, MD, an experienced physician board certified in both Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine, serves as Medical Director of the Adult CORE program at Chicago-based Insight Behavioral Health Centers.
- Dr. Julie Friedman is a health psychologist whose specialties include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Night Eating Syndrome, Binge Eating Disorder, Bulimia Nervosa, pre- and post-bariatric surgery behavioral care and obesity and weight management.
- Dr. Kubal is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Director of Clinical Training at Insight.
- Michelle Gebhardt, Psy.D. is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Director of Residential Programming at Insight.
- Dr. Derrick joined the staff in 2005 and has been actively involved with both the clinical and administrative operations of Insight Behavioral Health Centers since the early years of development.
- Vice President of Clinical Operations
- Ms. Effland has been a Dialectical Behavior Therapist since 2006 and has been a leader in the development of Insight's Mood & Anxiety programming.
- Dr. Pirec has extensive experience with behavioral health issues specific to reproductive cycles in women, including Perinatal Mental Health,and Postpartum Depression, Anxiety and Psychosis.