Why would you consider Insight's intensive outpatient groups for expectant or new moms?
- Recently, I had a beautiful and strange experience called a Tarpana ceremony.
- Juliann Garey might have suffered partial hearing loss as a result of mental health-based discrimination, but her voice can be heard loud and clear her New York Times opinion piece this week.
- Researchers around the globe are aiming to collect DNA samples to help better understand and treat anorexia nervosa.
- Organizations have come together to acknowledge BED as an official diagnosis, offering many opportunities to join the campaign.
- Study says amount food in a binge episode may not be as important as once thought.
- Co-occurring disorders are common among patients who present for treatment with nonsuicidal self-injury (NSSI). Evidence-based approaches specifically designed for the treatment of NSSI are limited, although interest in this area of research is growing.