Intensive Outpatient, Individual and Family Therapy for Adolescents and Adults
News / Events
- Most adult women will become mothers during their lifetime. Many are unprepared for the emotional challenges of pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- An e-newsletter by Postpartum Support International, the largest U.S. advocacy/education organization devoted to peripartum mental health disorders features a post by our very own Agnieszka Grabowski.
- This cozy 8-bed facility will be located in the Chicago area. Near walking trails, O'Hare Airport, and urban activities.
- Renowned Chicago eating disorder specialist to lead study to find new treatment mix for the deadliest of all mental health disorders.
- Videos on eating disorders, mood and anxiety and about Insight.
- Eating disorder and mood & anxiety disorder news.
- In our modern-day world, drive-thru servers become our dear friends, the Starbucks barista knows our morning order, and we can't even recall what we had for lunch.
- A leading Chicago mental health organization is launching a new program designed to address the distinctive needs of women in all reproductive stages of life.
- BED in the Spotlight: Focus on Treatment, Research & Stories of Hope