Insight is offering an experiential, therapeutic and fun day camp for teens in the heart of downtown Chicago during Winter Vacation.
- The Young Adult Family-Based Dialectical Behavioral Therapy group at Insight is offered to all Insight patients ranging from ages 18-26 and their parents.
- Insight Behavioral Health Centers is proud to announce plans to open a groundbreaking new residential treatment program for adults with eating disorders.
- Announcing Insight’s innovative 4-week intensive aimed at helping women and couples manage stress related to infertility diagnosis and treatment.
- Experiential Therapy for eating disorders provides a meaningful way to articulate deep-seated thoughts and emotions – the kind that are often most difficult to talk about in a more traditional setting.
- An ANAD Support Group is a no-cost, peer led eating disorder support group that provides members a space to share their concerns and struggles, and work toward maintaining recovery.