Mood and Anxiety Treatment & Recovery Programs
Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programming for Adults at Insight Behavioral Health Centers.
When persistent mood, anxiety, and traumatic stress disorders are keeping you from getting more out of life, Insight provides exceptional care from a team of multidisciplinary experts. The Mood and Anxiety Program offers multiple levels of care: Residential, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and outpatient care. We work closely with your individual therapist and psychiatrist (in the community) while you are participating in our program to ensure continuity of care. We use an integrated treatment approach that focuses on behavior change modalities from evidence based treatments, such as: Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention, Behavioral Activation, and Prolonged Exposure Therapy are our main therapeutic interventions. We also support these treatments with a strong influence from mindfulness based and trauma informed practices.
The Mood and Anxiety Program is designed to address the following diagnoses:
- Depressive Disorders including Major Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders (Generalized, OCD, Panic)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma (including childhood and adult sexual, physical and emotional abuse)
- Attachment Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Co-Occurring Eating Disorders and Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (due to recent changes, transitions or losses)
- Grief and Complicated Grief