Resources for Family Support
Families can be such a source of healing, support and knowledge for the individual struggling with mood, anxiety and trauma related mental health conditions. Insight is here to support families and their personal journeys as well. Insight Behavioral Health Center’s alumni and family programming offers events and resources to provide ongoing support to families throughout the healing journey.
Support from an Alumni/Family Liaison
Alumni/Family Liaisons are Masters-level clinicians who provide support, encouragement, events, and resources. See the list below to find the Alumni/Family Liaison for your program.
Events (For families and/or patients)
- Ellie Pike, MA, LPC, NCC – Manager, Alumni/Family/Community Outreach and Interim for CA/WA
- Tatum Carter, MA – Alumni/Family Liaison (Forth Worth/Plano/Houston/Woodlands, TX)
- Nicole DuBois - Alumni/Family Liaison (San Antonio/ Austin, TX)
- Samantha Lach, MA, LPC – Alumni/Family Liaison (OH/IL)
- Maggie Moore, MA, LMFT - Alumni/Family Liason (CO/SC)
Insight is proud to sponsor and participate in upcoming NAMI Walks designed to raise awareness about mental health. The National Alliance on Mental Health is dedicated to mental health education, advocacy and leadership in breaking the stigma of mental illness. At awareness walks, Insight staff, alumni, family and friends walk together as one team.
Feel free to join us! Have questions? Email us: email@example.com
For more community events partnering with Eating Recovery Center, please click here